Dachshund Training Vol 3
Dachshund Training Vol 3 – – Taking care of your Dachshund: Nutrition, common diseases and general care of your Dachshund
Nutrition, common diseases, and general care of your Dachshund
Taking care of a dog is often …
- underrated and regarded as being unnecessary.
- only related to the grooming of the fur.
- completely neglected by many owners.
What is really important about the care of your Dachshund and how do you feed him properly? How can you recognize diseases and parasites early and, if possible, even prevent them?
If you want to know how and how often to check on your Dachshund’s eyes, ears, teeth, paws, fur, and skin, this guidebook is exactly right for you. You will learn what to watch out for. You will also learn what to watch out for when you buy commercially prepared food and what the advantages and disadvantages are of the various alternative methods of feeding, such as home-cooked, BARF, or vegetarian or vegan feeding. In addition, you will discover everything you need to know about vaccinations and castration to help you decide whether they are right for you and your Dachshund.
This is volume three of the Dachshund training guides.
Volume 1 for your Dachshund puppy is also available on Amazon with the title “Dachshund Training: Dog Training for your Dachshund puppy”.
Vol. 2 for your grown-up Dachshund is also available with the title “Dachshund Training Vol. 2: Dog Training for your grown-up Dachshund”
The author Claudia Kaiser says about her book:
“I love my dogs and know what is important to watch out for regarding their nutrition and general care. Many owners underestimate how important it is to find out more about what you are feeding your dog. Many owners also underestimate the time it takes to care for his physical wellness and how important it is to recognize disease or parasites early. These things add enormously to the quality of life and happiness of your dog.”
Read about background information, read reports on others’ experiences, and obtain step-by-step instructions and secret tips which are tailor-made for your Dachshund.
Get your copy of this book today and discover
- How to feed your Dachshund in a healthy way consistent with his breed.
- How to examine him to recognize the disease early and to ensure his correct care.
- And all that without having any previous experience in that area.
Additionally, you will receive a special chapter about “Cooking your own dog food” free of charge!
Content of this book:
- About the Author
- What you need to know about your Dachshund
- Fundamentals of nutrition
- Basic rules for feeding
- When to let your Dachshund make decisions
- What goes into the food bowl?
- Regulating your Dachshund´s water supply
- Basics of grooming
- Skin and fur care
- Ear care
- Tooth care
- Paw care
- What you need to pay particular attention to with your Dachshund
- Checklist: Regular care
- Checklist: Care utensils
- Common Illnesses
- Parasite Infestation
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Diseases typical for your breed
- Checklist: For a healthy dog life
- Checklist: Dog first aid kit
- Special Chapter: Making your own dog food
Thank you for visiting Finn’s store.